The rules have changed. Junk mail is not good. You must now specifically e-mail one of us. Hopefully this will keep them at bay.
Can you believe all the junk mail you get just by putting up an e-mail address on your web page? Since you are taking the time to read this, we'll tell you how you can contact us.
- Pick one of our sanctioned words.
- Put an "at" symbol after the word. If you do not know what that is, maybe one of these other terms used to refer to it will ring a bell: strudel, vortex, whorl, whirlpool, cyclone, snail, ape, cat, rose, cabbage, amphora, commercial at. Or perhaps you need to see what we mean.
- Put a "punkly" after that.
- Put a dot after that.
- Put a "com" after that.
- Now you have an e-mail address in the format that you would expect. Place that text string in the "To:" box.
- Write your message and send it.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope this cuts down on the spam. Peace out.
Return to Punkly